Saturday, January 29, 2011

google image search "boob squeeze"

This one gave me some pretty good results:


"No way those are real John, let me feel.. Holy crap, they ARE real!"


"OMG boobs feel so weird, they sag so much. How am I ever going to pass as a guy again?"


"Wha? What did you do to my body? Where's my penis?"


Don't be so shy, all I did was turn you into a hot chick


"You didn't do such a good job of making me a woman, these boobs are totally unproportionate to the rest of my body. They don't even fit inside this dress!"


"That magic ring gave me perfect boobs, just look at these!"


"Why are these so heavy? It's killing my back already!"


"Carl! Stop squeezing my boobs, you have a set of your own to play with dammit!"


"Now that's what I'm talking about!"
..............."My boobs are so perfect!"
......................................."OMG guys, when you said come over to have some fun, I had no idea you meant this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment